Not only is it a Send a Smile 4 Kids Saturday, but it's a HUGE Send a Smile 4 Kids Saturday. Why you ask? Because we celebrating our 175th challenge. WOWZERS!!!!
An SAS4Kids Blog Hop!
An occasion this momentous requires a HUGE celebration. So, our fearless leader Karen has organized a HUGE blog hop. :)
- There are 17 stops in the hop. And, there's a chance to win at a prize at each stop... but more on that later. :)
- We are thrilled to have alum SAS4Kids DTers, SAS4Kids Volunteers (aka Shippers), and Top Three Honorees join our SAS4Kids DT for this blog hop. Other participating card makers are: Karen Hasheck, Hilde Marsh, Mary Draper, April Story, Janet Bailey, Anne Slattery, Cathy Cusson, Jill Blasche, Cyndi Amaya, Ina Grehan, Deonna Bemish, Berni Cutttino, Mary Moisan, Donna Wakefield, and Dena Hughes!
- The theme of our blog hop is Christmas in July 4 Kids... because it is never too early to start making holiday cards for all the kids in the many children’s hospitals we now serve. We would love for each child to not only receive a special holiday card but also to be able to give cards to loved ones and/or medical staff who are near and dear to them.
Two Holiday Cards for Nationwide Children's!
Since my printer will only print on the thinnest of copier papers, Karen send me images used on the cards below. Thanks again, Karen!
stash dp; Recollections gold glitter paper and black cardstockimage: Paper Nest Dolls: Tree Dress Avery
image colored with Prismacolor pencils
star corner rounder punch; gold Stickles
- As I mentioned earlier, we have 16 stops in the blog hop. There are lots of prizes... and several ways to qualify for a chance to win a prize. (A complete list of prizes can be found in the post on the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge page.)
- Leave a comment on the blog post on the SAS4Kids Challenge Blog.
- Leave comments on the stops along the hop, including this one.
- You do not need to comment on every stop of the blog hop to have a chance to win a prize. If you leave a comment on each stop, you will have earned 17 chances to win a prize.
- Big thanks to Doodles Paper Playground for sponsoring this stop's prize: one package of Fairy Dust Sparkle Blends!
- Enter a card for the Christmas in July Challenge.... which starts today and runs through noon on August 3.
- This SAS4Kids challenge runs from July 21 through August 3 (at noon CST).
- To qualify for one of the prizes offered here, link up a Christmas (or holiday) card appropriate for a child, according to standard SAS4Kids challenge rules and guidelines.
- These prizes will be awarded by random drawing and announced on August 4 on our SAS4Kids challenge blog.
- We at SAS4Kids want to give a big shout-out to all those wonderful companies who are sponsoring prizes for our blog hop. I especially want to thank Paper Nest Dolls and Fred She Said, whose images I used when making my cards.
- Here's a complete list of the wonderful sponsors and the prizes they have donated for this blog hop.
- Kitchen Sink Stamps $25 gift certificate
- Sparkle N Sprinkle $5 gift code
- Fred She Said $10 gift certificate
- Motion Crafts by Uchi's Designs 3 prize packages each with 1 die set and 1 stamp set $35 value each
- Bugaboo $12 gift code
- Tonic Studios USA Six Tonic Studios Paper Trimmers (159e)
- Stampendous Five prizes: CRS5101/DCS5010 Rose Garden Cling Stamps and Dies, CRS5067/DCS5067 Hydrangea Garden Cling Stamps and Dies, DCP1009 Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set, DCP1007 Build a Wreath Cutting Dies Set, DCP1008 Pop Up Stages Cutting Dies Set
- Paper Nest Dolls Two prizes of 3 digis each of the winner's choice plus one free digi for a commenter on each blog that uses a Paper Nest Dolls image
- Doodles Paper Playground Four prizes of one package of Fairy Dust Sparkle Blends sequin mixes
- White Rose Crafts Gorjuss Tweed Craft Card Compendium (makes 24 cards - retails at $16.99)
- Dies R Us $15 gift code
- Cheapo Dies (owned by an American I know) $15 gift code
- All Dressed Up Stamps - two digital stamps
- Janet Bailey - three Stampin' up Stamp Sets
- And, here are a few final prize-qualifying details...
- You MUST have an USA mailing address to qualify to win any of the prizes. Our apologies to our card makers who live outside of the USA.
- The blog hop starts today, July 21 (at 8:00 a.m. CST) and continues until July 31st at midnight CST.
- When the blog hop is done, winners will be drawn randomly from commenters on each blog and on the SAS4Kids Challenge post.
- Winners will be announced on the SAS4Kids blog, as well as on each individual blog, on August 4.
- If your name is listed as a winner, you must contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE midnight CST on August 18 with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS. If you do not contact Karen before August 18th at midnight CST, your prize will be forfeited.
Thank you soooooo much for all your support of Send a Smile 4 Kids. Good luck in the drawings! Before hopping to the next stop, don't forget to leave a comment here for a chance to win one of the Fairy Dust Sparkle Blends prizes. :)
Your next stop on our hop is SAS4Kids DTer and Volunteer Janet Bailey!