Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

W2CB #59: Counting My Blessings

Hi, everyone! It's the second Wednesday of the month... which means it's time for a new Words 2 Craft By Challenge. Our November/December words come to us from an old Irish proverb.

When I count my blessings, I count you twice. 

My thoughts immediately went to sharing a holiday meal with family and friends... which inspired me to ink up a few forest friends counting their blessings over a Thankgiving meal.

Strathmore watercolor paper, Pebbles(?) dp; SU cardstock
Lawn Fawn forest feast images, in MFT hybrid ink and colored with SU watercolor pencils
Hope you'll stop by W2CB to check out our team's wonderful creations... and then stop back by to link up a card/project of your very own.

As always, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, Sybrina, your little woodland friends look so cute. I love how you have double-matted the image...it looks to me as if it is a 'framed' family portrait.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring (especially since I can see it)!! Thanks for doing the heavy lifting while I have been out of commission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Sybrina, your card is just too adorable! I love your coloring on the sweet little critters and how beautifully you paired them with the perfect patterned paper!!!

    ReplyDelete