Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Love Me or Love My Pet...

... or how about a love card featuring a pet? Yep, that's the current challenge over at Cards In Envy.

Cards in Envy has long been one of my favorite challenge blogs, but it's been a while since I played along because life seems to have gotten in the way of blogging this past year. But, when I saw the theme for this challenge, I thought I'd post hubby's Valentine's card a little early.

The crazed pup on the card below reminds me of our little doggie... who is half russell terrier. (Thank heavens for the mitigating one-third shih-tzu DNA!) And, since hubby and I are the kind of people who also include our pup's name when we give cards to one another, I made a not so subtle change in the sentiment.

Stampin' Up cardstock and Strathmore watercolor paper
Tim Holtx Crazy Dog images, colored with SU watercolor pencils
MFT sentiment

CIE announced this is its next-to-last challenge. I'm sure I'm not the only one sad to hear this news.

So, if you have some crafting time, stop by and say hi to Sandy and her wonderfully talented DT. And, if you have a little more crafting time, stop by Words 2 Craft By and play along with our current challenge.

Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment