Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Saturday, March 6, 2021

SAS4Kids: Cards 4 Boys

Hi, everyone! Happy Saturday!

Since it's the first Saturday of the month, it's time for a new Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge. This month our DT is focusing on cards for boys. During my SAS4Kids card shipping days, I was thrilled when I received boy/guy cards from cardmakers.

For my card, I just had to use my brand spankin' new giraffe dies from My Favorite Things. Isn't this just the cutest little thing EVER?! And, what little boy could resist a baby blue giraffe?!


Stampin' Up! cardstock and pattern paper
My Favorite Things joyful giraffe dies and giraffe greeting
SU speech bubble die
sentiment embossed with Simon Says Stamp white powder


Hop on over to the SAS4Kids Challenge blog to check out the rest of the gals' creations, and then stop back by to link up a card of your very own! Remember, any kid-friendly card can be entered for the challenge, but we are a card-only challenge. 

And, if you are interested in donating your card to SAS4Kids, specific hospital/shipper information can be found at SAS4Kids. We ask that you check out each shippers' specific needs because, due to Covid, not all hospitals are accepting cards. 

As always, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Sybrina, this card is absolutely amazing! I adore that sweet little giraffe!!!

    ReplyDelete