Hope you all had a great weekend. It's been an interesting mix of activities around here: a few walks with hubby, lunches at McDonald's, some Masters golf watching, and a wonderful double film feature at my favorite theater. The double film feature dominates today's gratitude list.
Today I'm thankful for:
- the yummiest movie popcorn on the planet,
- great books that inspire great movies, and
- the Pat Conroy film festival at my favorite indie theater.
Now for my Sketch Saturday inspired card.
Joyous Mama Elephant Reindeer
Today's card is inspired by the Sketch #407, which posted yesterday morning. I just couldn't help myself. I soon as I saw those six square elements, I thought of six little reindeer.
I love these little Mama Elephant reindeer so much that I think I see them in my sleep. I sure do end up seeing them on my cards quite a bit. LOL
I promise that I have a few other Christmas stamp sets in my stash. But, none of the other images hold a candle to these sweet little guys. :)
I'm also linking my little reindeer up to the following holiday challenges:
- the colour green challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge blog, and
- Winter Wonderland's bauble challenge -- hoping my homemade bauble counts.
There is a Mom/Special Lady challenge at SAS4Kids and a Flower and/or Fantasy challenge at Cards in Envy. Our April/May Words 2 Craft By challenge goes live on Wednesday -- midnight EST.
Have a great week! As always, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!