Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Sunday, April 17, 2016

SAS4Kids: Animal Cards 4 Kids

Hi, everybody! Hope it's been a great weekend.

Today's card was inspired by the current SAS4Kids Animal Cards 4 Kids Challenge... and some really adorable furry super heroes.  :)


Jillibean Soup dp; Stampin' Up! cherry cobbler; Recollections white and black cardstock
Mama Elephant tiny heroes images and sentiment, stamped in StazOn jet black
images colored with Prismacolor pencils
SU twine; ArtMinds sequins
adhesives: Scotch ATG; Zots glue dot; Ranger multi medium matte
 
Okay, this little card is so much more my style than the rose card I published yesterday. LOL!

Can't help but love these little guys. I can't believe I hadn't gotten around to using them until now. So glad I packed them in my on-the-road stash.  :)

Parting Thoughts

It was a beautiful day here. So, I made a point of doing a little reading down by the shore, and I am thankful for:
  • clear blue skies,
  • light breezes, and
  • the warmth of the sun.

A new Cards in Envy challenge goes live tomorrow morning, and the April/May Words 2 Craft By challenge posted on Wednesday. Hope you have a chance to check out these challenges, as well as the SAS4Kids challenge.

Have a great week. Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Cute little heros.. they look like they are ready to fight crime for sure. Cute card and cute stamp set.. glad you packed them along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sybrina. Love the simplicity of the card. I know the older kids would love this.

    ReplyDelete