No card to share. Just lots and lots to be thankful for today.
- Three boxes of SAS4Kids cards came in the mail yesterday! My thanks to Sherry, Patty, and Leonora for their donations. I will try and post pics next week. :)
- Stampin' Up! Demonstator Christine Oehlman arranged for a group of us to tour the Ronald McDonald House at Nationwide Children's. It was AMAZING!!! More on this trip later. Thanks to Christine and tour guide Kelly for a wonderful experience.
In addition, August 4 is a pretty special day for our family. Today, we are celebrating three milestones.
- My nephew Josh is celebrating his 15th birthday! Just one more year until that driver's license.
- My dad is celebrating his 82nd birthday!
- Hubby and I are celebrating our 32nd anniversary! Yep, we were married on Dad's 50th birthday.
The best thing about the day is that everyone is celebrating together -- and it seems that most of the festivities are centering around food: Tim Horton's breakfast, City Barbecue lunch/dinner with the whole gang -- including my father-in-law, and birthday desserts. Think we might squeeze in a little bowling between meals.
Here are a few pics from August 4, 2105.
|Birthday-Boy Dad, Brother, Birthday-Boy Nephew Josh|
|Hubby and Me|
Signing off to get ready for my big date at the Bowling Alley.
Have a great Wednesday. Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!