Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Hi, everyone!

Tonight, Dad and I went to a local corn festival. The big thing for which I am thankful is the chance to spend some quality one-on-one time with Dad. The little, festival-related things for which I am also thankful are:

  • a gorgeous, fall-like evening. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.
  • lots and lots of good food. Let me count the yummies: a ham sandwich, a sweet ear of corn, a freshly-made, chocolate-iced doughnut, and a delicious scoop of ice cream.
  • watching Dad watch cloggers. I'm sad to say that I don't have a musical bone in my body. Wish I did, but I just don't. However, my Dad so enjoys watching the cloggers -- especially the little cloggers -- so much that it brings a big smile to my face. (And, the one clogger.... impressive footwork, for sure!)

Short and sweet tonight. I'm just sooooo tired. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have a card to share tomorrow. I tried tonight, but just had to put the MISTI away. No stampin' tonight for me.

But, if not, have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrppin'!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment