Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Lots of Cards for SAS4Kids

Hi, everyone! Hope the week is off to a great start.

Went to a family reunion with my dad this weekend, sharing a cabin with my brother and his family in the beautiful hills of West Virginia.





SAS4Kids 

Needless to say, I don't have any of my own creations to share tonight.

However, I've received some fabulous SAS4Kids cards that I just couldn't wait to share. Huge thanks to Diane, Jennifer, Pat, and Terri. Thanks so much, ladies, for your support of Nationwide Children's.  :)






Parting Thought

Well, I hope to have something crafty of my very own to share tomorrow. Until then, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment