Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Thursday, November 24, 2016

A Very Special Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!

When I started doing Thankful Thursday posts, I went with Thursday for the alliteration. How appropriate that the American Thanksgiving holiday falls on a Thursday. Just plain luck on my part.


I am always thankful for our SAS4Kids card makers. And, this time of year... as I'm preparing a holiday  box of cards for Nationwide Children's, I'm blown away by the generosity of kindness of our card makers.

Tonight, my sincerest thanks go to Lee Mae, Cori, and Sherry for the packages they've sent this past week.





On a Personal Note...

Okay, the men in my family are rather stoic. They've never much cared for the tradition of going around the table and saying what we're thankful for. So, here's my list. I'm thankful for:

  • Family: The Stoic Ones: Hubby, Dad, and Father-in-Law; My Brother's Family; Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.
  • Memories of holidays past.
  • Family Fur Babies.
  • A great house in a wonderful neighborhood.
  • Friends who like to shop, eat, craft, go to movies, and talk about books.
  • Time for volunteer activities.
  • Fellow crafters who donate their time and give of their talent to help those in need.
  • Artists who create works that make us think, make us feel, and celebrate diversity.
  • America.


May you enjoy a blessed Thanksgiving celebration with loved ones, family, and friends and a joyous holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Sybrina! Look at all of those beautiful Christmas cards you received for the kids...good job ladies!

    ReplyDelete