Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Saturday, January 21, 2017

SAS4Kids Anything Goes

Hi, everybody! It's time for a new Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge.

Our theme for the next couple of weeks is Anything Goes 4 Kids. That's right... what's good for a kidlet is perfect for this challenge.  :)

We have two wonderful sponsors offering prizes for this challenge: $15 from Dollar Graphics Depot and $25 Kitchen Sink Stamps.





For my card, I used a couple of adorable pre-colored moose (mooses. meese.... ACK!!!) from DGD.  :)

Dollar Graphics Depot Marty Moose images
Recollections nostalgia pack and black cardstock; Top Flight white
computer-generated original sentiment
moose's shadows inked in DI hickory smoke using Ranger blending toolgradient backgrounds enhanced with various Distress Inks
Simon Says falling heart stencil inked in DI peacock feathers and chipped sapphire using Ranger blending toolRecollection chalkboard label and white marker, Sharpie black marker; Stampin' Up! linen thread
adhesives: Scotch ATG; Zots glue dot; foam backing

So, I found some chalkboard labels and markers at Michael's... and immediately knew I wanted to create sign-holding critter cards for our kids. Since I had a few larger envelopes in my stash, I went with a larger-than-A2 base in order to fit three moose across the card. I'm still working out this digital thing, but I loved, loved, loved being able to create a mirror-image moose.


So, I'll see you over at SAS4Kids. Remember, anything kid-dy goes.  ðŸ‘¦ðŸ‘§

Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cute Sybrina! Those moose(mooses? - grammar check here LOL) are just adorable and love the clean look of the card! Have a good evening. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete