Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Sunday, January 22, 2017

with heartfelt sympathy

A late weekend post to share a sympathy card for a dear friend.

I thought the current My Favorite Things sketch would be perfect for this card.

However, my MFT stash has tail-wagging dogs and breaking-news TVS. Sadly, not really any sympathy card images. So, I ended up using Paper Smooches stamps for the card I had in mind.




Graphic 45 celebrate
Paper Smooches graceful beauties sentiment
Paper Smooches botanicals 2 image and die
Stampin' Up! wood background stamp
NBUS Nestabilities circle die that is one of a set that was a gift from a friend
sentiment and images stamped in SU tip top taupe; SU linen thread
adhesives: Scotch ATG; foam backing

Since the circle die is a NBUS (just received from a friend gift) item, I'm going to share this over at Darnell's NBUS #8 Challenge.

Think I'm also going to share this at the current Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search.  :)

Have a good week! Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful clean and simple card Sybrina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympathy cards are so difficult to make, but this one is fantastic! I love the woodgrain panel with the colorful side strip! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete