I was actually hoping to have a card to share. As it turns out, the vellum element took a little longer to finish than I expected. Hoping for tomorrow. :)
Nonetheless, I wanted to pop in and share a few Thankful Thursday thoughts.
Tonight, I'm thankful for acts of civility, acts of kindness, acts of love. Acts such as:
- motorists who practice courteous driving habits,
- restaurant patrons who hold doors for fellow patrons,
- grocery store workers who greet customers as they enter the store,
- dads who give their young sons kisses on top of their little heads, and
- dads who call their grown daughters to wish them a Happy Valentine's Day.
Thanks for stopping. Have a nice weekend.