Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Hi, everyone! Hope it's been a good week!

No card to share. I'm working on a multiple set that is about 75% done. So, maybe tomorrow?!


That said, I couldn't pass up a Thankful Thursday post... and a chance to share my love of great thrift store finds. You know... finds like a $4 Talbot's sweaters, a $6 Chico's pair of Traveler's pants, and a $2 embossing folder and die holder baskets.

What's that last item, you ask? What kind of basket?

I actually found a sort of stationery set: a small basket with an address book, a small journal, and a notepad. I'd been looking for something to put next to my Big Shot to keep me from misplacing in-use travel-stash dies.  And, this little basket at the right is perfect... seriously perfect.

So, here's to great thrift store finds!


Have a nice Friday! Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love when you find the perfect storage solution, right?

    ReplyDelete