Hope the week has gone well... and quickly. Also hope you're nice and warm. It's pretty chilly here... and getting cold.
Today's Card: A Forest Feast
So, here are a few critters that will be headed to Nationwide Children's Hospital next week. :)
I chose the paper and pencil colors based on the SOS colors. I topped the scene off with a big cherry cobbler bow in place of the star element on the sketch. Although the bow kind of hides the right edge of the feast scene, the edge is curved... as shown in the sketch. I promise!
It's been quite a while since I've made a Thankful Thursday post, but it's not been for a lack of blessings. We're back from six weeks at our Hilton Head villa, and our time away was just wonderful.
- Turns out our little Brody loves walking the beach as much as we do -- in spite of picking up those pesky burrs in his paws.
- It was wonderful catching up with our island neighbors, and we gals had a fabulous girls' day out one glorious, sunny afternoon.
- About 1,000 trick or treaters attended the island's downtown Halloween event. Really! And, I was so thankful to just be dropping by for a quick look.
- The local indie art theater ran some great movies, and the popcorn was as yummy as ever.
- Our favorite ice cream shop still had ice cream and yogurt options.
- The island SU demonstrator held a couple of fun events.
- The evening book club provided a fun conversation with familiar faces.
- I found some great finds for our LFL at the Friends of the Library Bookstore.
- And, I was really excited to get to volunteer at a couple library kid Halloween events. Pumpkin Decorating, Anyone?
A new challenge started up yesterday at Words 2 Craft By. Hope you'll have a chance to play along. Penny's hosting this challenge.... and her card is AMAZING!
Have a nice weekend, As always, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!