Hi, everyone! I'm here with a thank you card inspired by the current My Favorite Things Color and Sketch Challenges.
- Disclaimer #1 My card's colors look closer to the challenge colors in real life than they appear in the photo. Cross my heart!
- Disclaimer #2 When I saw the circle, I immediately thought of a big, open sky with a beautiful hot air balloon. When attaching the hot air balloon, I decided to move the strip down a bit.
So, with the above disclaimers, here's my card.
- Gotta say I'm crazy about those MFT cloud stencils. My only regret is not getting them sooner.
- I'm still learning how to use watercolor pencils. I actually think I do better with coloring with regular old colored pencils, but appreciate the speediness of the watercolor ones.
- Since this is going to SAS4Kids for a little one in a children's hospital, I didn't want to use sequins. So, I punched out a couple of circles... with the main goal of adding a few more peachy-colored elements in addition to the balloon and birdie.
Turns out, Cards in Envy has a Feeling Sketchy Challenge underway. So, I'm going to share these little adventurers over there, too.
There's still a little over a week to play along with our Words 2 Craft By thank-you challenge. Our challenge winner will win $10 to the online store of her/his choice. Hope you'll be able to play along with us.