This month, it's an Anything Goes challenge. That's right... any kiddie card can be linked up to play along with us.
For my card, I decided to feature three adorable Mama Elephant bunnies... holding up birthday greetings for a sweet little one in need of some special birthday love.
A few thoughts about this card:
- For starters, I'm pretty happy with the overall design...
- ... and I'm head over hills about the watercolor-wash Distress rainbow background...
- ... and I couldn't be more thrilled with the little bunnies.
- Speaking of the bunnies...
- They were first stamped on notebook-paper dp, the sentiments were added, and the signs were fussy-cut out.
- Next, the bunnies were stamped on yellow-striped dp and were fussy-cut out. The signs were attached to the these dp cut-out bunnies.
- Lastly, they were stamped on watercolor paper. The yellow-striped bunnies were attached to the watercolor bunnies.
- If this weren't going to a little one in a children's hospital, I would have added some pretty sequins. Instead, I added some Wink of Stella glitter to some Distress paper and punched out 9 circular and 1 heart embellishment.
- My one regret -- there's got to be at least one... right? I really wish the stenciled clouds behind each bunny would've shown up a lot more. Guess I used too light of a hand on those.
Hope you'll stop by SAS4Kids to check out the rest of the DT cards... and then stop back by to link up a card of your very own. :)
And there's an Anything Goes Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. Think I'll link these little ones up there, too.
Words 2 Craft By. Our current challenge is open through Wednesday.
Have a great weekend! Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!