Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

W2CB #73: Thankful to Have a Cup

Hi, everyone! It's the second Wednesday of the month.... which means it's time for a new Words 2 Craft By Challenge.

As the calendar turns to November, our thoughts turn to Thanksgiving. This month, our words come to us from Sam Lefkowitz.

When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty
 my only response is that I am thankful to have a cup.

For my card, I inked up and gold-embossed a favorite CTMH stamp that is chock-full of things I am grateful for in the fall.

SU cardstock, vellum, Nature's Poem dp
CTMH stamp, heat embossed with antique gold SSS embossing powder
PS leaf die; SU gold thread

Stop by W2CB to see how the gals interpreted these words. Then stop back by to link up a card/project of your very own.

Hope to see you in the W2CB Gallery. Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty Sybrina! Love that big, subway poster style sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sybrina! I love the rich autumnal colours, and your multi layers. That stamp is fabulous, and yes, I agree it lists so many wonderful things for which we can all be grateful.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. xx

    ReplyDelete