Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Saturday, March 7, 2020

SAS4Kids: Boy or A/G Cards

Hi, everyone!

It's the first Saturday of a new month... which means it's time for a new Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge. This month, our DTers are featuring cards 4 boys. As a former shipper, I know how excited I was to get boy cards and cards for older patients. A card for an older boy.... well, that was like hitting the lottery!

For my card, I went back to one of my favorite guy go-to stamp sets. I'm sure I could make girl cards with it too. But since my dad worked as a design engineer on planes and rockets, it always reminds me of him.  :)

stash cardstock and SU whisper white; SU vellum
Lawn Fawn up in the air stamps; SU hexagon dies

It would be wonderful to see lots of adorable boy cards in our SAS4Kids Gallery, but any card appropriate for a kiddie can be uploaded. Hope you'll stop by to check out all our DT's creations and then stop back by to play along by linking up a card of your very own.

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'! See you in the SAS4Kids Gallery!!!

1 comment: