Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Saturday, April 6, 2024

SAS4Kids: Cards 4 Moms/Special Ladies

 Hi, everyone! 

It's hard to believe today is the first of April. It's even harder to believe that the SAS4Kids deadline for Mother's Day cards is April 15... which is just nine days away! These are cards for the kids to give to give to the moms (or special ladies) in their lives.

I dug out one of my absolute favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets for my card. It's one of those that I ink up time and time again. I decided against any sentiment so that it could be used for a multitude of occasions, including Mother's Day. And I did a bit of paper piecing for a splash of color on our celebratory gal's dress.


SU Beautiful You stamp set and dsp


Hope you'll stop by the SAS4Kids challenge blog and check out our DT's cards. Then I hope you'll stop back by and link up a card of your very own. 

Thanks for stopping.... and happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment