Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Saturday, June 1, 2024

SAS4Kids: Cards 4 Tweens/Teens

Hi, everyone! Happy June! 

It's the first of the month... which means it's time for a new challenge over at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This month, our DT is featuring cards for our older (tween, teen) patients. 

This card has been in my stash from a crafting event for a while now. And, I honestly can't remember where I made it. I'm thinking it's from last year's Simon Says Stamp's CREATE. There's also a chance it was made at a foiling class at Creative Chaos, a favorite local haunt. But, for the life of me, I can't remember, Nor do I remember the company being represented. Sigh... It sure ain't easy getting old, is it?! 




The current SAS4Kids challenge is open until July 5. While we are featuring tween/teen cards this month, any kiddo appropriate card can be linked up to play along. 

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see your works of heart in our SAS4Kids June gallery. Until next time, happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sybrina, I love this fabulous clean and simple card! The patterned paper is amazing, and I love that it doesn't overpower the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete