Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Monday, October 1, 2018

Sparkles Christmas: Christmas Is for Kids

Hi, everyone! It's the first of the month, which means it's time for a new Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!!

The DT takes turns choosing our monthly challenge themes, and this month it's my turn. Those of you who visit regularly know that I make cards for Send a Smile 4 Kids. So, I couldn't pass up a Christmas is for Kids theme.

For my card, I inked up one of those adorable MFT Happy Pawlidays pup. I just love these sweet little critters and hope it brings a smile to a little patient's face.

Stampin' Up! cardstock and dp; Strathmore watercolor paper; Recollections gold glimmer paper
MFT images stamped in MFT black licorice hybrid ink
MFT Happy Pawlidays images, colored with SU watrcolor pencils
MFT You Make My Tail Wag paw prints
MFT, SU, Nestabilities circle dies; Paper Smooches scallop border die; owl punch
accents: Wink of Stella and gold Stickles

Hope you'll stop by Sparkles Christmas and check out our DT's kiddie creations, and then stop back bu to link up a card/project of your very own. 

As always, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!


3 comments:

  1. Sybrina, this little pup is beyond adorable and I love the fun, whimsical papers you used to pair with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sybrina, I am loving your card with this little fella on. So cute and fun. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Sybrina--what a darling card! Love the background papers & little strip of gold!

    ReplyDelete