Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

W2CB #60: Good at Christmas

Hi, everyone! It's the second Wednesday of the month, which means it's time for a new Words 2 Craft By challenge!

This time around, our words come to us from 11-year-old Kids-Quotes Benjamin.

I’m an angel at Christmas time, but the rest of the year I’m the real me.


For my card, I inked up one of those adorable My Favorite Things pup. This little guy looks like he's on his absolute best behavior.... but all bets are going to be off on December 26. Right?! 

Stampin' Up! cardstock; My Favorite Thing Happy Pawlidays images and sentiment
images and sentiment in Versamark onyx black ink; images colored with SU watercolor pencils

Hope you'll stop by Words 2 Craft By and check out our gals' wonderful creations, and then stop back by to link up a card/project of your very own. As always, there's $10 up for grabs to the e-tailer of the winner's choice.

As always, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'! See you in the W2CB Gallery!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a fun quote this month - and you rocked this sweet pup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Sybrina, this card is beyond adorable! No way Santa-dog could pass up that sweet little guy's stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you meant, Sybrina, about us thinking alike (my kitty and your puppy). I LOVE your cute little guy, and yes, I can tell that that smile and wagging tail hides some scheming thoughts for post-Christmas mischief.

    Big Christmas Hugs,
    Jennifer. xx

    ReplyDelete