Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Saturday, August 3, 2019

SAS4Kids: Thank You or AG Cards 4 Kids

Hi, everyone! It's the first Saturday of the month... which means it's time for a new SAS4Kids Challenge!

When I was the shipper for Nationwide Children's, my hospital contact said thank you cards were always among the first to go. So, I'm always extra happy when our challenge focus is thank you cards for the kids and their families to give to their favorite nurses, doctors, hospital staffers.

For my card, I inked up that adorable Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn. The design was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest... but my apologies for not remembering the designer's name or website.

Stampin' Up! cardstock; Strathmore watercolor paper
Lawn Fawn plane and simple images and sentiment
images inked in Versamark black onyx, sentiment embossed with SU white powder
plane colored with SU watercolor paper
SU/Sizzix cloud embossing folder

Of course, any kiddie card can be linked up to play along with our challenge. Hope you'll stop by SAS4Kids to see our DT's fun cards, and then stop back by to link up a card of your very own.

See you in the SAS4Kids Gallery. And, until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

1 comment: