Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Monday, March 14, 2016

Lots and Lots of Card 4 Our Kids

Update: 3/15/2016: So, I've had a chance to open up those envelopes and boxes. And, here's some of what I found.  :)









Thanks again to the amazing card makers who sent cards for the kids at Nationwide Children's!

 

Original Post 3/14/2016: This morning, I went to the local post office to pick up our mail.... and found lots of boxes/envelopes of cards for our SAS4Kids little ones!

Hooray!!!
Looks like I have a fun project to keep me busy these next few days.

Details to follow in future posts. In the meantime, a huge thank you to everyone who sent cards for Nationwide Children's these last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment