Three Things and a Story
Today, I'm grateful for...
- my $2 thrift-store pajama bottoms that are just the right length for this petite gal,
- a sweet e-mail from a dear friend thanking me for her homemade birthday card, and
- the start of Master's week.
Stay tuned for additional golf stories these next few days. :)
A Special Bouquet for an SAS4Kids Mom
Every so often, I get it right -- when the card turns out even better than I had hoped. Know what I mean?
Well, the card below is one of those rare creations. :)
As pretty as this card looks, I wanted to do a little something special with the tag to play along with the current Shopping Our Stash April Fools Challenge. So, I decided to play around with a technique that SU demonstrator extraordinaire Bernadette Kirk taught our stamping group. For details on creating the magic shown below, please click here.
|From black and white to color! So, this is how Dorothy felt!|
In addition to the SOS Challenge, this card was inspired by the following challenges:
- SAS4Kids Cards for the kids to give to moms or special ladies in their lives, and
- the Try to Resist Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.
There are just a few more hours left to play along with our Began to Fly Challenge over at Words 2 Craft By. The challenge closes at 11:59 EST tonight. We'd love for you to stop by and share your interpretation of these words.
Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'!