Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sending Smiles 4 Kids

Hi, everyone! Happy Sunday!

Yesterday, the mail carrier delivered two wonderful boxes of cards from a couple of my favorite repeat donors. Thanks so much, Diane and Nancy, for your continuing support of Send a Smile 4 Kids and the kids at Nationwide Children's!  :)




Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Personally, I'm hoping to ink up a Crazy Dog or two this afternoon.

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. What amazing cards ladies! Thank you for reminding me that I need to get creating so I can send some more cards your way. Is there particular theme you need right now Sybrina?

    ReplyDelete