Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thankful Thursday, and an SAS4Kids box of cards

Hi, everyone! Hope it's been a good week.

I'm here with another edition of Thankful Thursday. And, even though I spent a good portion of the day crafting,  don't have a card to share today. I'm trying to work ahead on a couple of upcoming DT challenge commitments. So, today's card will be coming your way in... November.

But, before Thankful Thursday, I want to give a big shout-out to fellow Ohioan Sherry Chaney for this SAS4Kids box she sent which was full of much-needed thank yous. Thanks so much, Sherry!



Thankful Thursday

Last week I was thankful for retirement. Again this week, I'm thankful for being retired.... but for entirely different reasons. I am grateful for the gift of time: the time to tutor kids at the library's Homework Help Center and the time to go to brunch and an afternoon movie with a good friend. Right as the movie was starting, Joan commented on how wonderful it was to go to a movie in the middle of the day. I replied, "It doesn't get much better than being with one of my favorite people, eating one of my favorite foods (aka movie popcorn), while doing one of my favorite things in the entire world."


Parting Thoughts

I'll probably be back on Saturday with a project for Our Words 2 Craft By Challenge. And, if the card-making muses are kind, I may be back with a card or two these next couple of days.

Until then, have a nice Friday. Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!


1 comment: