Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Hi, everyone! Hope you've had a terrific week.

Not quite sure where my week's gone. Two things are for sure: It's gone by quickly... and there's not been too much time spent in the menopause room. And, I almost forgot this is Thursday until I remembered Project Runway is on tonight. (Any Tim Gunn fans out there?)

So, I guess it's time for another edition of Thankful Thursday.  :)

Don't Think Twice

This afternoon, I went to this wonderful indie film about an improv group -- and what happens when one of the members graduates to the big leagues, aka an SNL-like television show. It was a great look at the world of improvisation, and a fabulous character study on the effect of success on interpersonal relationships.

This film made me laugh, cry, and think. What more can you ask of a movie? Oh, yeah, the popcorn was soooooo yummy. :)

Parting Thoughts

Have a great weekend! Looks like there's be a great lineup of college games. And, I am planning on some serious card making time. I've got some card kits to make up. More on that later.

New challenges post at SAS4Kids and Cards in Envy on Saturday and Monday, respectively. The Words 2 Craft By runs through next Wednesday. Hope you'll be able to join us over at W2CB.  :)

Thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment