Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Sunday, March 5, 2017

You're Super!

Hi, everyone! Happy Weekend!

I'm going through a bit of CIE-DT withdrawal. So, I decided to take advantage of their current Red & Blue Color Challenge to make a masculine/boy SAS4Kids card.

Turns out the current Sketch Saturday design was perfect to showcase my little hero.  :)




WRMK red, white & blue; stash white cardstock; Jen Hadfield gold foil; Distress Ink fired brick core paper
Mama Elephant tiny heroes image, stamped in DI black soot and colored with Prismacolor pencils
masked Mama Elephant sentiment in DI black soot
SU stitched circle dies; Marvy star, SU star and banner, and ??? stash corner punches
adhesives: Scotch ATG; foam backing; Zots glue dots; Zig 2-way glue pen; Miracle Tape

I'm thinking this could be given to a little boy ... or by a boy to a dad/brother/best friend. And, the best news is that I channeled my inner Kristie Marcotte to put together a total of four bases -- instead of my usual one. So, I hope to crank out three more of these pretty quickly.  :)

Parting Thoughts

Huge thanks to everyone who played along with our February/March Challenge over at Words 2 Craft By, and congrats to Tina for being our challenge winner! A new challenge starts on Wednesday. :)

Have a great week. Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sybrina! I love yur cute little superhero. We miss you too at CIE. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sybrina! We're missing you on the DT, too, so thanks for playing in the Red and Blue challenge!! I love your tiny hero and every detail of your cute card. It will make a child (or any recipient) very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable Sybrina! I love the funky layout too!

    ReplyDelete