Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Monday, January 1, 2018

sending big hugs

Hi, everyone! Hope the new year is off to a wonderful start.

Popping in with one last post as New Year's winds down. Today's card, which is a Valentine that will be headed to Nationwide Children's, was inspired by the current My Favorite Things sketch.

When I first saw the sketch, I thought of 12 little hearts. From the look of the linked-up cards, I wasn't the only one. LOL




Martha Stewart dp and glitter cardstock; Recollections black and white cardstock
My Favorite Things stitched heart STAX die; Stampin' Up! small heart punch
Simon Says you matter sentiment, heat embossed with Versamark and SU white powder
adhesives: Scotch ATG; Zots glue dots; foam backing

Thanks for stopping, and happy scrappin' in 2018!

1 comment: