I'm back to share two cards inspired by Darnell's second Twofer Card Challenge. The theme this time around is Hearts.
The following are the shared elements on both cards:
- My Favorite Things pierced heart die and stitched rectangular die,
- Stampin' Up! greatest greetings sentiment stamped in MFT black licorice,
- SU whisper white baker's twine,
- Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder,
- foam backing to pop both front panels, and
- stash white cardstock.
As for the card differences... In addition to creating two distinct designs -- using hearts as balloons and flower petals, I also:
- used dp from two different sources: Card 1: MFT trail mix; Card 2: Graphics45 celebration
- heat embossed the sentiment on Card 1, using Versamark and Simon Says clear powder
- used stem, leaves, and grass images from SU basket bunch on Card 2.
Thanks, Darnell, for a great blog challenge concept... and another great prompt.
Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!