Clear & Sheer is the sixth Online Card Class that I've taken. And, every single one is fabulous. I just learn so much each and every time.
As you may know, I'm crafting from the road. So, my current stash is rather limited, and I didn't have a number of supplies needed to try some of the techniques shared today. Happily, I had the supplies needed to create this little tag. :)
- using vellum with pattern paper,
- stamp and color an image on paper before mounting on vellum/acetate with dimensionals,
- using ribbon/twine to create the tag's tie and another piece to create a bow,
- inserting a card -- or, in this case, a tag -- with a card, and
- adhering card/tag elements so that vellum/acetate adhesive is not seen.
In addition to sharing this in the OCC Day 2 gallery, I am going to link this up at the current Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.
It's been such a pretty exciting week, playing along with OCC lessons and watching our baby birds leave their nest. Today, I'm thankful for: