Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Magical Bouquet

Hi, everyone! It's Day 3 at the Clear & Sheer Online Card Class.



Remember when you knew in advance you were going to have to miss a day at school, and you asked your teacher for the assignment in advance? Well, I kind of feel like that's what happened with this magic card.

As luck would have it, I recently made a magic card for a couple of other challenges. And, I love it so much, I'm going to share it in the OCC Gallery. Hope that's okay.




To see card details, the original post is here.


Okay, it's time to play with some of the other Day 3 -- and Day 2 -- techniques. Yep, we had book club yesterday, and I'm just a little behind.  :)


1 comment: