Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Friday, March 3, 2017

Thankful Thursday... and...

Hi everyone! Seems like a while since I've written a post. Wednesday's Sparkle Christmas post was actually written a week or so ago.

So, how are things? Hope all is well. As for me....


Thankful Thursday

... well, I'm thankful to be feeling better. Lots better!

Turns out I was too inspired by our nice weather and totally overdid the exercise thing.... which has put me out of commission for a couple of days.

It's feels so good to be drug-free. LOL


And Baby Jacob Makes Five!

Today, I have a new baby card to send to the daughter of a good friend. This card was inspired by the CAS-ual Fridays One Layer Wonder card challenge and was designed using a digi stamp and Microsoft Word tools.

Neenah Soler white
Sami Stamp BeMineFeathers digi stamp, colored with Prismacolor pencils
Microsoft Word tools

That's it for today. So, have a great weekend. Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorably sweet card Sybrina! Love that line of birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sybrina this little bird-family is cute!
    That's the thing I really love on digi-stamps that you can change their size to your need!

    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing! Our brains are so becited to have warmth and sunshine they forget our mussels are still on winter bed rest, lol! I hope you recover soon, Sabrina! Your darling new baby card to welcome Jacob is so clever and sweet!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete